2014 Institute For New Youth Ministers
August 11-14, 2014, Chicago, IL
Being a youth ministry newbie isn’t easy. It’s a profession that’s common vernacular includes expression like “high turnover,” “burnout,” and “early retirement.” Sometimes we don’t even know what we don’t know, and you know–that’s where the trouble begins.
Imagine a gathering where nationally recognized youth ministry veterans identify what they wished they knew when beginning as youth workers… Picture a conference schedule that addresses the common trouble spots and the real, but often hidden issues that can make or break a youth ministry… Consider a gathering that helps you focus on the essential areas that lead to a fruitful, disciple making youth ministry lead by spiritually healthy leaders-and you have The Institute for New Youth Ministers.
At the Institute for New Youth Ministers you will:
- Discover how to cultivate an intimate relationship with Jesus
- Learn how to build a vision that inspires and encourages investment
- Understand how to best focus your first years of ministry
- Gain valuable skills in ministering with teens
- Grow in your ability to manage the essential relationships in youth ministry
- Build a youth ministry that is passionate about growing teen disciples
$599.00 (includes housing, meals, materials, sessions and more than $300.00 in resources) if you register before May 1, 2014.
$669.00 after May 1, 2014
Contact us for more information.