2013 Institute For New Youth Ministers
August 13-16, 2013, Chicago, IL
Being a youth ministry newbie isn’t easy. It’s a profession that’s common vernacular includes cheerful expressions like “high turnover”, “burnout”, and “early retirement”. Sometimes we don’t even know what we don’t know, and you know– that’s where the trouble begins.
Imagine a gathering where nationally recognized youth ministry veterans identify what they wished they knew when beginning as youth workers… Picture a conference schedule that addresses the common trouble spots and the real, but often hidden issues that can make or break a youth ministry… Consider a gathering that helps you focus on the essential areas that lead to a fruitful, disciple making youth ministry lead by spiritually healthy leaders-and you have The Institute for New Youth Ministers.
At The Institute for New Youth Ministers you will:
- Discover how to cultivate an intimate relationship with Jesus.
- Learn how to build a vision that inspires and encourages investment.
- Understand how to best focus your first years of ministry.
- Gain valuable skills in ministering with teens.
- Grow in your ability to manage the essential relationships in youth ministry.
- Build a youth ministry that is passionate about growing teen disciples.
Contact us for more information.